Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 92 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape Design
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Tradesman 72 in. Full-Size Aluminum Cross-Bed Push-Button Tool Box is designed to fit most full-size trucks. It features a full lid and a push button for easy access and is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength.
- Designed to fit most full size trucks
- Aluminum construction
- Over 18 cu. ft. of storage space
- Allows for storage under the box
- Full lid and push button for easy access
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More
The TALF2872BK is a full size aluminum crossbed. It is made 28 inches wide for more storage space. It has a black powder coated finish.
- 28 in. Wide box
- Full lid for easy access
- Allows storage under boxes
- Fits most full size trucks
Fits Saddle Box models 123-X-01 and 127-X-01.
- #13 in Picture
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Gull Wing Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75 :_mage_bind_var_115 x H: 12.2" ; Vol: 8.4 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75 :_mage_bind_var_116; W-2: 1.44 :_mage_bind_var_117; H-2: 7.2"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- Self-rising, reinforced lid has dual gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- 16-gauge steel reinforced construction and heavily-reinforced lid for improved strength and security
- Tapered lower front wall will fit better in trucks with all types of bed liners
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage for hand tools and small parts
- Bottom bolsters raise the chest above standing water
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion