Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
The XDD North America 8 drawer tool box is an easy and dependable way to add serious versatility to your workspace. Drawers hold supplies and equipment of all different sizes, and a large hinged compartment holds larger tools securely. The top chest can also be stored in the bottom cabinet for convenient transportation. The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance. Let this all-steel cabinet help you get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Handles for easy movability
- Aluminum Drawer handles
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs. per drawer
- Top lid with dual gas struts and full length piano hinge for smooth easy opening, security & strength
- EVA drawer liners in all drawers
- High Security locking mechanism
- Superior powder – coated finish offers extra rust protection and durability
- 5” x 2” casters rated at 500 lbs. capacity each (two fixed, two swivel with brake) provide easy movability with stability
- Reinforced base for added strength.
- 11 – drawer mobile base cabinet gives you enough space for all your tools
- Width - 41.3 Inches
- Depth - 18.5 Inches
- Height - 22.7 Inches
Dimensions: H: 14 1/8 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 45
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (525-5-01)
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force.
- Rotary locking system ratchets lid tight.
- RSL rigid structural lid provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Built in storage on both ends makes a quick and easy access to small tools.
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevents moisture from getting inside.
- Self-rising lid provides provides additional ease of use
- Adjustable lid strikers adjusts to keep the lid locked down tight.