Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. The tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 107 Gallons
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
Delta Lock-Down Hopper Chest uses an internal mechanism to lock the chest on the brackets. Release the mechanism to move it. Mounting brackets are reusable. To move or relocate the chest, turn the locking mechanism to release the chest from the mounting brackets. Model 814000 and 815000 Delta Steel Chests will fit in most truck beds. They have reinforced lids and cam-style locks for improved security. Locking arms hold the lid open for easier access.
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Trailer Box; L 49 in. x W 18 in. x H 21 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Mounts On Lighter Weight Tongues.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Industrial grade steel hinges
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern Learn More
Base Rail Old Ford Flareside - Short Note: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More