Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
$354.97**** Leg and Bar Kit is Required. Model 40870: Leg and Bar KitProduct Features
- For Complete Rack, Side Channels and Feet and Bars Must be Purchased
- Fits Full-Size Chevy, GMC, and Ford Vans and Older Dodge Models (Pre Sprinter)
- Covers Full Length of Van for Maximum Cargo Capacity
- Uses 4 Heavy-Duty 2-inch Diameter Crossbars
- Rear Roller Bar Makes it Easier to Load Heavy or Bulky Items and Protects the Top Edge of Van
- Zinc Epoxy Primed to Resist Corrosion and Rust
- Feet are Coated to Protect Rain Gutter Paint
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
- Available with Black Marine-Grade
- Powedercoat Finish
- Additional Accessories Available
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 36" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
Made of .060 inch aluminium full-size, (28 inch wide) cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Bright or black finish with full lid. Tradesman 70 inch bright aluminium cross bed tool box is designed to provide storage under the tool box. This tool box is crafted from aluminium which ensures durability. It is custom designed to fit all vehicles. This tool box is given a black aluminium diamond plated finish to give an exquisite and unique look. It is tarnish and corrosion resistant.
- Provides storage under the toolbox
- Highly durable
- Fits all vehicles
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Features a unique bright aluminum diamond plated finish
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 22 x 10, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP-BLK Black Finish Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
TracRac is a patented powder-coated aluminum rack system designed to fit any pickup. It's the only rack system that slides! The TracRac mounts damage-free into the stake pockets without drilling/bolting; it actually reinforces your truck.Learn More