Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Holds 2 - 30 lb., 1 - 50 lb. tanks.
- Dimensions: 40" H x 15 1/2" W x 8" L
Extend your storage for your truck with a hitch cargo carrier and receiver box. The hitch cargo carrier is constructed of heavy duty steel with a black powder coat paint weather resistant finish. The receiver boxes can be used with various sizes of chest boxes and sold as a complete kit.Learn More
Delta Champion, Fullsize Aluminum Single Lid Crossover (For Nissan Trucks: All Titan Model) (Bright), 1-232000$259.99
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Dimension A: 70-1/8-in Dimension B: 60-1/8-in Dimension C: 17-1/4-in Dimension D: 12-in Dimension E: 20-1/4-in Dimension F: 20-7/8-in Dimension G: 71-1/8-in
Holds a 3 - 50 lb. tank.
- Dimensions: 45 1/2" H x 15 1/2" W 8" L
CROSSOVER STEEL TOOLBOX 62"" Steel Single Lid Crossover LOW PROFILE Add a sleek look to your work truck with UWS Crossover series low-profile toolboxes. These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the job site. Plus, they sit 2 in. lower on your bed rail. Crossover truck boxes are available in polished bright or powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! They're also available in angled and notched models to accommodate special bed sizes and wheelwells. UWS Crossover low-profile toolboxes offer made-in-the-USA working solutions for the working man.Learn More
- Fits full size trucks - 6' bed with crossover
- Fits mid/mini size trucks - 7' bed with crossover or 6' bed without crossover
- 48" L x 12.75" W x 10" H
- 3 cubic feet
Fits Hi-Side Box models 347-0-01 and 391-0-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Fits Hi-Side Box model 364-0-02.
- #7 in picture
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish