Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Chest Box; Wedge; L 42 in. x W 20 in. x H 17.25 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Delta CHAMPION GL Low-Profile Crossovers are designed to provide a clean, custom appearance complementing today's new truck styles. The sleek, low-profile shape improves the view of the rear of the truck. Low-profile models offer the same superior security and important features of standard-height Delta Champion Crossovers.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Available with black finish (model number 1-350002)
Product DescriptionThis heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails. Learn More
Delta PRO Steel Innersides utilize the same Gear-Lock system, self-centering latch pin, reinforced lid and high-strength body Design as the Crossovers. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
INCLUDES: Quantity: 1 (UWS TBSM-72) Built because you asked for it, This UWS box comes with stainless steel easy opening latches that are accessible from both sides. Available in silver and black and made with .063 aluminum tread plate. This box comes standard with all of the features you expect from UWS boxes including the *foam filled lid that you have come to know and trust. This model makes for a great addition to the ever growing line of quality made truck accessories. The boxes you ask for made with the quality you deserve.Learn More
Simply mount this box on your truck-bed side rail with the rear of the box hanging down over the rail. The included leg brackets attach to your truck-bed floor to brace the box for added support. Additional L-brackets (UWS-SMBK - sold separately) can be used to attach your side-mount toolbox to your crossover toolbox. The fully welded base is constructed of heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel for absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. This bright white powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design The unique quick-pull handle on this box makes it fast and easy to access your toolbox. Simply pull the handle, and the rigid, foam-filled lid will automatically open a full 90 degrees. These convenient components all serve to make your toolbox more secure as well. The quick-pull handle features a key lock that is housed in durable, rustproof stainless steel. The lock mechanism inside the box is fully enclosed to prevent any jamming. In the same way that the piano hinge ensures even opening of the lid, it guarantees flush, secure closing as well. With no gaps between the lid and base and no way to get at the lock system, tampering is a thing of the pastLearn More