Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrievalLearn More
These are the newest, and toughest, HARDware™ boxes and are made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel - twice the thickness of 20-gauge.
- Specialty Series Utility Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Versatile Storage Option
- Lockable Hasp Latch For Security
- Padlock Not Included
- Made in the USA
- 46.5" L x 19" W x 15.9" H
- 8 cubic feet
The Tradesman 72 in. Aluminum Cross-Bed Box is designed to fit wide-bed trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a diamond-plated finish for added durability. The box also features a gull-wing design with push buttons for easy access.
- Designed for use with wide bed trucks
- Fits most full size trucks
- 1 Piece aluminum construction for strength
- Dual lid with push buttons for easy access
- Diamond plated finish for durability
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 297-3-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x 48" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors