Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
Dimensions: H: 19 1/2 W: 13 1/2 L: 46 3/4
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 3.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Can be used with some truck bed caps due to the low profile design.
- Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of full size long bed pickups.
International VRB-4211RD 42-inch 11 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides$519.97
International VRB-4211RD 42-Inch 11 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 5-Inch by 2-Inch Heavy Duty Casters secured to a reinforced undercarriage; 2 swivel, 2 fixed. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More
Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides.Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4-in wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking System locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300-pound load
- Automotive EPDM bulb-style weather stripping forms a moisture-proof seal between the rain gutter and interior of the door Learn More
Offers improved visibility and a large area for accessory mounts and holders while providing safety and security for occupants and cargo.
Includes upper panels for standard or high roof vans.Learn More
Our Rhino cross bed boxes allow ample storage underneath with models in Full Lid or Gull Wing.
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handles protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.