Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
33-inch aluminum trailer tongue box provides superior security and weather-tight storage for tools and accessories. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open against a rail or trailer wall. Offset gas spring lid lifts for easier access. Full weaLearn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rustLearn More
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Replacement Side Rail Section for model 1210 & 1211 Accessory Side Rail.
- Note: Side rails are labeled in the packaging, take note before removing them from the carton. The rear assemblies have one predrilled hole and the front assemblies have two predrilled holes. The smooth edge faces away from the truck and the grooved edge faces inward. All side rails have a replacement part number of #7619.