Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Add the Tradesman 70 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box to your truck bed and conveniently store tools, valuables and more. This truck box locks with a key and its gas shocks provide for smooth lid operation.
- Enclosed, locking storage for most full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum finished black
- Keyed lock
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Dimensions: 70” Long x 8” wide x 14” High
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
Use with model 223-3 Quick Clamp.Learn More
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 18 Drawers
The TAWB36WBK is a black aluminum flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of 0.060 in. aluminum. New wider design. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Strong double latch paddle latch to protect your valuables.
- Fits full or mid size trucks with a wider design
- Offset lid construction allowing lid to open fully without back wall interference
- Strong double latch paddle latch to protect your valuables
- Black finish
Design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- 48 inch chest box to use as hitch receiver box
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle to secure valuables
- Bright finish
Extend your storage for your truck with a hitch cargo carrier and receiver box. The hitch cargo carrier is constructed of heavy duty steel with a black powder coat paint weather resistant finish. The receiver boxes can be used with various sizes of chest boxes and sold as a complete kit.Learn More
- The Delta Aluminum Truck Chest adds storage and security value to the bed of your truck
- Formed from durable aluminum in a design that sits below the top of the bed rails
- Delta Aluminum Truck Chests keep the elements out with full weather stripping and leak-proof stainless paddle handles
- Secured by a driver's side lock that keeps your tools safe
- Delta Aluminum Truck Chests feature a self-rising lid with pan-style bolsters for strength
- Steady gas spring lid lifts make accessing your gear easy
- Delta Truck Chests feature a recessed hinge setup that allows full lid opening against the wall of your bed
- Pick a bright polished or black powder coated finish
- Your Delta Aluminum Truck Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty
- L 46.5"
- H 16.5"
- W 17.75"
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish