Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Use with model 223-3 Quick Clamp.Learn More
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Lids are heavily reinforced to provide superior strength to prevent break-ins.
- High-strength nylon latches hold the lids down tight to resist forced entries.
- Interior reinforcing ribs can be used to hold cargo dividers.
- Self rising lid provides additional ease of use
- Automotive-style lock cylinder
DELTA Aluminum Innerside Boxes can be mounted on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Use one or a pair for more storage capacity. Combine two Innersides with a Crossover (Sold Separately) to create a wrap-around storage system. 59". Black.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Our steel cross bed truck boxes allow our customers to carry just about anything in their tool arsenal.
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Strong, 3 finger double latch with lockable paddle handles to protect valuables
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60" and 72"
- Available in White or Black finish
- 22 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Gull Wing lids on each side