Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they provide improved long-term durability and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
The Tradesman 56 in. Aluminum Flush-Mount Tool Box is designed to fit full-size trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a flush-mount design that helps provide an unobstructed view of the road. Its off-set lid can fully open without back wall interference.
- Fits full size trucks
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Aluminum construction
- Offset lid can open fully without back wall interference
- Flush mount design for an unobstructed view of road
70 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide . Fits most full-size truck beds. Made of .056 aluminum. Black finish. Heavy duty double latch paddle handle.
- 16 in.wide economy line with double latch paddle handle
- Made of .056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle
- Black finish
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions line is designed to customize and organize your van for efficiency. Drawer units and parts cabinets help you keep track of the loose tools and parts so essential to your job, every day. No matter what your business, there is a custom van interior waiting to shave steps, minutes and cost off every job you take.
- CATV Box Measures 21" H x 20" W x 14" L
The tough durable material has reinforcing ribs and will not sag in the coldest or hottest environments. Lids are heavily reinforced and overlap the high-strength body for superior security and prevent moisture from entering. Self-Rising Lids utilize torsion bar lid lifts for more convenient access. High-strength Nylon Latches hold the lids down tight to resist forced entry and to seal out moisture and dust. Automotive-Style Lock Cylinder with double-cut key for more convenient access. Interior Reinforcing Ribs can be used to hold dividers which prevent the cargo from shifting.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24 :_mage_bind_var_49 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Top mount for efficient truck bed use and easily accessible storage. Built for strength. Weather proof gaskets. Front opening protects contents from the elements. Available in several sizes to fit most trucks.
- Available in White or Black finish
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handles provide security
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Available in several sizes: 48", 60", 72" and 90"
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
SIDE MOUNT STEEL TOOLBOX 48"" Steel Side Mount Fit your work rig for additional tool storage with UWS side-mount series toolboxes. UWS side-mount boxes offer you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with self-closing struts or rugged steel construction with dual lift struts and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel side-mounts have fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.Learn More