Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chests offer you a combination of important features for improved performance. All models have a recessed hinge allowing the lid to fully open when the chest is against the bed wall. The reinforced lid and adjustable strikers provide superior security. Full weather stripping and leak-proof paddle handles protect the contents from moisture. 49-in and 57-in long models are also available with diamond black finish.
- Wide lifting handles are easy to grip and will support heavy loads
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29\"H - 41\"H)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 64" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The TALF2072LP is made of .060 in. aluminum full-size, low profile cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Fits wider bed trucks and deeper well. Available in bright finish. Single lid.
- Low profile boxes offer maximum rear window visibility
- Fits most full size trucks
- Made of a one-piece no sag base making it sturdier and the paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Bright finish with singlel lid
UWS Slim Line Series offers full size features for smaller truck beds by utilizing the limited space in front of the wheel well. You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox fits snug behind the cab, clearing just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens to a full 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. The divided tool tray provides additional storage for smaller items ensuring they are readily at your disposal.Learn More
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
The TALF568DPB is a mid-size aluminum cross bed truck tool box. Made with a deeper design for additional capacity. This box is made of .060 aluminum rust resistance material. Available in bright diamond plate or black power coat. Fits most mid-size trucks. Allows storage under the box. Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish. Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design.
- Deeper design for additional capacity
- Push button on each end for easy access
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Bright finish
Dee Zee Tool Box - Hardware Series Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty steel. Protected by texture black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- HARDware Series - Crossover Tool Box
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty