Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
This Full Locker deep-format unit, is designed specifically for use with the 56-Inch series of boxes, and features two fixed shelves, and a registered key lock. Fits on all 24-Inch Deep Tool Cabinets 2 fixed shelves Can be added to the right or left side of cabinet Registered key lock Scratch resistant powder coat paint finishLearn More
Fits model 1020.
- #10 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
International Tool Boxes VRS-5600RD Value Series Full Side Locker Cabinet w/ 2 Fixed Shelves (Red) INVRS-5600RD
This Full Locker deep-format unit, is designed specifically for use with the 56-Inch series of boxes, and features two fixed shelves, and a registered key lock.
- Fits on all 24-Inch Deep Tool Cabinets
- 2 fixed shelves
- Can be added to the right or left side of cabinet
- Registered key lock
- Scratch resistant powder coat paint finish
- 15" W x 24" D x 51" H
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
The Tradesman 70 in. Black Aluminum Cross-Bed Truck Box has gull-wing lids, each with a push button, for good access to your tools and other belongings. Its design preserves bed space below the box.
- Locking storage for most full size truck beds
- Aluminum with a black powder coat finish
- Gull wing design and Heavy duty push button on each side allows easy access from either side
- Allows for storage under the box
- 1 Piece, no sag base
- Paint electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
Accessories create a custom storage solution that securely organizes items that need to be located quickly and easily. The mechanics grade Model 9924-3-02 Cabinet measures 24 in high, 16 in wide and 14 in deep. Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked. This 4 drawer cabinet also features easy-to-grip handles, and smooth ball-bearing rollers.
- High quality and durable mechanics grade tool cabinets
- Includes 4 drawers with easy-to-grip handles
- Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked
- Smooth ball-bearing rollers
- Stacks with other 16 in wide cabinets
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting brackets are not included. Order Model 9993-3-01 mounting bracket for 13 in deep shelves or Model 9996-3-01 mounting bracket for 16 in deep shelves
- 24 inches tall x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion