Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Accessories create a custom storage solution that securely organizes items that need to be located quickly and easily. The mechanics grade Model 9924-3-02 Cabinet measures 24 in high, 16 in wide and 14 in deep. Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked. This 4 drawer cabinet also features easy-to-grip handles, and smooth ball-bearing rollers.
- High quality and durable mechanics grade tool cabinets
- Includes 4 drawers with easy-to-grip handles
- Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked
- Smooth ball-bearing rollers
- Stacks with other 16 in wide cabinets
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting brackets are not included. Order Model 9993-3-01 mounting bracket for 13 in deep shelves or Model 9996-3-01 mounting bracket for 16 in deep shelves
- 24 inches tall x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Fits model 1020.
- #10 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
- Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts
- MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid
- Patented Fully Foamed LidLearn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion