Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Made from heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal. Use DB-2502 mounting kit (sold separately)
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Non-Rusting .090 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Double Doors
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 18" ; Vol: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
Fits Hi-Side Box model 297-3-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Product DescriptionThis heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails. Learn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Simply mount this box on your truck-bed side rail with the rear of the box hanging down over the rail. The included leg brackets attach to your truck-bed floor to brace the box for added support. Additional L-brackets (UWS-SMBK - sold separately) can be used to attach your side-mount toolbox to your crossover toolbox. The fully welded base is constructed of heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel for absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. This bright white powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design The unique quick-pull handle on this box makes it fast and easy to access your toolbox. Simply pull the handle, and the rigid, foam-filled lid will automatically open a full 90 degrees. These convenient components all serve to make your toolbox more secure as well. The quick-pull handle features a key lock that is housed in durable, rustproof stainless steel. The lock mechanism inside the box is fully enclosed to prevent any jamming. In the same way that the piano hinge ensures even opening of the lid, it guarantees flush, secure closing as well. With no gaps between the lid and base and no way to get at the lock system, tampering is a thing of the pastLearn More