Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Drawer Slide; Tool Box; L 22 in. x W 8.5 in. x H 18.75 in. Provides Greater Access To Small Tools. 5 Precision Injected Commercial Grade Drawers. Corrosion Resistant Zinc Metal Sliders. Stainless Steel T Handle Lock. Front And Top Opening Lids For Easy Access. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
Toolbox, Crossover Series, Steel, White Powdercoated, 70 in. Length, 19 in. Width, 20 in. Height, Each Here's a deep solution for your tool storage--UWS Crossover series deep toolboxes. These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the job site. Plus, they provide the extra space that you need without taking up more bed space! Crossover truck boxes are available in polished or powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! Depending on your chosen toolbox, many have built-in tool trays and holders. Maybe you need low and deep? These UWS Crossover deep toolboxes are also available in low-profile, slim line, and notched styles--tool storage problem solved!Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts
- MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid
- Patented Fully Foamed LidLearn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Side Mount Boxes. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Great storage by themselves or matched with our crossover toolboxes.
- Red Label Side Mount Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Solid Individually
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 24"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
UNDERBODY PROGRADE STEEL 36"" ProGrade Steel Underbody Go below for more storage with UWS ProGrade steel underbody series toolboxes. Actually, these professional-grade boxes can be mounted above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, or trailer bodies to gain the additional tool storage that you desire. Fitted with rotary locking systems in stainless steel housings, they feature MicroSeal stripping to keep your tools clean and dry and full-length piano hinges for added theft protection. These underbody boxes utilize heavy-duty gas struts and quick-pull handles for easy, one-hand access. Plus, they're given a durable powdercoated finish for a longer service life. When space is at a premium, think under the box with ProGrade underbody series toolboxes from UWS.Learn More