Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
Product DescriptionThis heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails. Learn More
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 34" D x 60" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
The Tradesman 72 in. Aluminum Cross-Bed Box is designed to fit wide-bed trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a diamond-plated finish for added durability. The box also features a gull-wing design with push buttons for easy access.
- Designed for use with wide bed trucks
- Fits most full size trucks
- 1 Piece aluminum construction for strength
- Dual lid with push buttons for easy access
- Diamond plated finish for durability
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
Weight (lbs.): 52
- Maximum load capacity 250 lbs.
- Load bar is adjustable to accommodate the varied widths of ladders.
- Uprights remove easily from the truck for a night out on the weekend and can be easily reinstalled for the work week ahead.