Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Weight (lbs.): 46
- These units are designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- Requires separate purchase of installation kit custom fit for your vehicle.
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
SL-69-T100-LP UWS SL-69-T100-LP Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ft. Insert - Silver - Low ProfileSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Truck Bed Rail-to-Rail Tool Box Truck Features: Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts Automatically Close MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading 3 Compartment Sliding Tray 2 Built In Tool Trays View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box. UWS, SL-69-T100-LP, Secure Lock Series Single Lid Tool Box, L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. - w/5.5 ftLearn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Chest. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers.
- Red Label Utility Chest
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Extra Wide Storage To Fit More Gear
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- L: 60" x W: 24" x H: 18" ; Vol: 14.9 cu. ft.
- W-2: 2.4"; H-1: 15.4"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More