Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Chest. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Utility Chest
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Slanted Front To Avoid The Wheel Wells
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- L: 60" x W: 19" x H: 16" ; Vol: 9.5 cu. ft.
- W-2: 2.4"; H-1: 13.1"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Base Rail E: Old Model - Longbed TrucksNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Weight (lbs.): 46
- These units are designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- Requires separate purchase of installation kit custom fit for your vehicle.
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
The TracRac Base Rail is one of two components used to create a TracRac Sliding Truck Rack System. The TracRac Base Rail is designed for GMC Colorado & Canyon Crew Cab pickup truck and are used in combination with TracRac Overhead Racks.Learn More