Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
TracRac is a patented powder-coated aluminum rack system designed to fit any pickup. It's the only rack system that slides! The TracRac mounts damage-free into the stake pockets without drilling/bolting; it actually reinforces your truck.Learn More
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Base Rail Old Model - ShortbedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
Base Rail - Colorado/Canyon regular or extendedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
This rust-resistant, heavy-duty rack handles loads up to 1,000 lbs, includes adjustable ladder brackets for ease of use and installs quickly and securely on most vans with rain gutters.
- Heavy-duty, 13-gauge, welded steel construction offers superior strength and durability
- 1-1/2" Square bars provide more load-bearing steel than round models, increasing load capacity
- High-gloss, white powder coat finish and rust-resistant coating add layers of protection
- Adjustable ladder brackets attach to load bars - act as load stops and provide tie-down points
- Quick and easy installation - limited assembly, no cutting
- Carrying capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Must not exceed manufacturer-specified vehicle- or cargo-capacity rating
- Application: most vans with rain gutters
- Limited lifetime warranty