Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force.
- Rotary locking system ratchets lid tight.
- RSL rigid structural lid provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Built in storage on both ends makes a quick and easy access to small tools.
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevents moisture from getting inside.
- Self-rising lid provides provides additional ease of use
- Adjustable lid strikers adjusts to keep the lid locked down tight.
Base Rail - Colorado/Canyon regular or extendedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
Base Rail Old Model Ford - Short Bed TruckNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More