Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 36"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
- Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads
- Self Closing Struts Automatically Close
- MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- 3 Compartment Sliding Tray
- 2 Built In Tool TraysLearn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Ball Bearing drawer slides on all drawers. 4 full width drawers with aluminum drawer pulls. Double wall construction. Reinforced top lid. Scratch resistant powder coat paint finish.Learn More
$354.97**** Leg and Bar Kit is Required. Model 40870: Leg and Bar KitProduct Features
- For Complete Rack, Side Channels and Feet and Bars Must be Purchased
- Fits Full-Size Chevy, GMC, and Ford Vans and Older Dodge Models (Pre Sprinter)
- Covers Full Length of Van for Maximum Cargo Capacity
- Uses 4 Heavy-Duty 2-inch Diameter Crossbars
- Rear Roller Bar Makes it Easier to Load Heavy or Bulky Items and Protects the Top Edge of Van
- Zinc Epoxy Primed to Resist Corrosion and Rust
- Feet are Coated to Protect Rain Gutter Paint
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
- Available with Black Marine-Grade
- Powedercoat Finish
- Additional Accessories Available
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design