Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Top mount for efficient truck bed use and easily accessible storage. Built for strength. Weather proof gaskets. Front opening protects contents from the elements. Available in several sizes to fit most trucks.
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60", 72" and 90"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handles provide security
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Silver; Angled; w/Rail. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Unique Chests for 4-door trucks provide extra-wide storage space. Chest sits on the bed floor between the wheel wells. The top of the chest is flush or below the side walls. Ends of chest extend over the wheel wells providing extra storage for small items.
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Both models available with diamond black finish Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
Ball Bearing drawer slides on all drawers. 4 full width drawers with aluminum drawer pulls. Double wall construction. Reinforced top lid. Scratch resistant powder coat paint finish.Learn More
The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBS-60A-BLK Black Finish Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 42" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
The TALF2870BK is a full-size aluminum crossbed box with a black powder coated finish. It is 28 inches wide for extra storage space.
- Fits most full size trucks
- Allows storage under the boxes
- Full lid
- 28 in. Wide box