Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
Built because you asked for it, This UWS box comes with stainless steel easy opening latches that are accessible from both sides. Available in silver and black and made with .063 aluminum tread plate. This box comes standard with all of the features you expect from UWS boxes including the *foam filled lid that you have come to know and trust. This model makes for a great addition to the ever growing line of quality made truck accessories. The boxes you ask for made with the quality you deserve.Learn More
Chest Box; Wedge; L 42 in. x W 20 in. x H 17.25 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
Made of .060 inch aluminium full-size, (28 inch wide) cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Bright or black finish with full lid. Tradesman 70 inch bright aluminium cross bed tool box is designed to provide storage under the tool box. This tool box is crafted from aluminium which ensures durability. It is custom designed to fit all vehicles. This tool box is given a black aluminium diamond plated finish to give an exquisite and unique look. It is tarnish and corrosion resistant.
- Provides storage under the toolbox
- Highly durable
- Fits all vehicles
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Features a unique bright aluminum diamond plated finish
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 76 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 82 Gallons
Dimension A: 48-in Dimension B: 25-in Dimension C: 31-in Dimension D: 6-1/2-in