Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Chest Box; Standard; L 30 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 18 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Weight (lbs.): 46
- These units are designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- Requires separate purchase of installation kit custom fit for your vehicle.
Built because you asked for it, This UWS box comes with stainless steel easy opening latches that are accessible from both sides. Available in silver and black and made with .063 aluminum tread plate. This box comes standard with all of the features you expect from UWS boxes including the *foam filled lid that you have come to know and trust. This model makes for a great addition to the ever growing line of quality made truck accessories. The boxes you ask for made with the quality you deserve.Learn More
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
Chest Box; Wedge; L 42 in. x W 20 in. x H 17.25 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More