Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Replacement Leg/Rail Kit for Steel Truck Rack model 1225.Learn More
The UWS (United Welding Services) FW-55-DS-D 55-inch Driver Side Fenderwell Box with Drawer Slide is an ideal way for truck owners who work out of their vehicle to take maximum advantage of underutilized storage space between fenderwells and the tailgate along the driver side. The unit is aligned at the rear left of the truck bed and contains a 55-inch long top-oriented storage compartment, as well as three siding drawers beneath this, that pull out to the rear. Additional features include: 4.3-cubic feet of storage, durable yet lightweight 0.063-inch aluminum tread plate construction, locking functionality at both openings and MicroSeal stripping that helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt. /p Convert the odd shaped space around wheel wells into valuable storage.br View largerLearn More
The TALF2872PBBK is a full size aluminum crossbed with convenient push button access. It is made 28 inches wide for more storage space. It also has a black powder coated finish to it.
- Fits most full size trucks
- Allows storage under the tool box
- Full lid for easy access.
- 28 in. Wide box