Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 36 x 10, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
Fender Well; Drawer Slide; Tool Box; RH[Passenger] Side; L 55 in. x W 8 in. x H 23.25 in. Provides Greater Access To Small Tools. Single Lid Storage Box. 3 Sliding Drawers. .063 Aluminum One Piece Tub And Lid. Stainless Steel Paddle Lock. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 1/4 W: 18 1/8 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 70
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (530-5-01)
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More