Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Red Label Crossover Tool Box - Black - 11.7 cu. ft. - Low Profile & Extra Deep Design DZ8172DLB$414.97
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Notched storage chest fits around wheel well in truck bed
- Aluminum construction with fully welded seams - guaranteed not to rust
- Black powder coating
- Best base finish for painting color to match the truck
- Two stainless steel latches with a lock on driver's side
- Connecting rod enclosure - prevents box contents from bending or jamming the locking system
- Patented, foam-filled lid provides insulation and protection from the elements
- Structural foam reinforces shape and strength of lid
- Dust barrier helps to protect contents from the elements
- Heavy-duty gas cylinders help to lift lid and hold it open a full 90 degrees
- Offset piano hinge runs full length of lid, so it avoids contact with truck cab
- Made in the USA Learn More
- Beveled lid features:
The UWS (United Welding Services) FW-55-DS-D 55-inch Driver Side Fenderwell Box with Drawer Slide is an ideal way for truck owners who work out of their vehicle to take maximum advantage of underutilized storage space between fenderwells and the tailgate along the driver side. The unit is aligned at the rear left of the truck bed and contains a 55-inch long top-oriented storage compartment, as well as three siding drawers beneath this, that pull out to the rear. Additional features include: 4.3-cubic feet of storage, durable yet lightweight 0.063-inch aluminum tread plate construction, locking functionality at both openings and MicroSeal stripping that helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt. /p Convert the odd shaped space around wheel wells into valuable storage.br View largerLearn More
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.