Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
INCLUDES: Quantity: 1 (UWS TBSD-63A-LP-BLK) Built because you asked for it, This UWS box comes with stainless steel easy opening latches that are accessible from both sides. Available in silver and black and made with .063 aluminum tread plate. This box comes standard with all of the features you expect from UWS boxes including the *foam filled lid that you have come to know and trust. This model makes for a great addition to the ever growing line of quality made truck accessories. The boxes you ask for made with the quality you deserve.Learn More
Offers improved visibility and a large area to mount accessories while providing safety and security for occupants and cargo.Learn More
Aluminum Top Rail Boxes Professional Top Rail Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Easily mounted to the bed rail of most trucks and includes water resistant gaskets.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Recessed Stainless Steel T-Handle
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Dimensions: 72" L x 12" W x 22.5" H
Additional fees apply. The Notched Series from UWS is a sturdy, low-profile cross box that mounts on the truck bed rails. The unique shape of the notched toolbox allows it to fit around the wheel well to optimize capacity. The inside of the box features a sliding tool tray, convenient side organizers, and tool holders. The beveled lid is reinforced by injected foam which provides a solid structure that ensures that the lid will close evenly. Each side of this box has stainless steel latches, with a lock located on the driver's side and will securely protect your gear from the elements and from theft. Model TBSND-60-BLK Black Finish Notched Series Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Blue Label Side Mount Tool Box - Black - L: 68" x W: 14.25" x H: 11" Vol: 5.3 cu. ft. DZ9768B$434.97
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Contractor Grade) Side Mount. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Works great by self or maximize your storage options with a matching crossover.
- Blue Label - Industrial Grade Side Mount Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Prefabricated 1" Holes on Both Ends to Thread Cords (Plugs to Seal Included)
- L: 68" x W: 14.25" x H: 11" ; Vol: 5.3 cu. ft.
- W-1: 10"; W-2: 4.25"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 5"
- Sold Individually
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-69-T100-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More