Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance Learn More
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP-BLK Black Finish Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Black; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish
- L 61"
- H 19.375"
- W 20.625"
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-69-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Save space in the truck bed. Underbody truck boxes provide a secure, convenient out of the way storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Comes without shelf
- Available for 48" and 60" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
- Heavy Duty .100" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Additional fees apply. The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open at a full 90 degrees for easy access to your gear. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBSD-63A-BLK Black Finish Angled Series Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
The XDD North America 11 drawer tool box is an easy and dependable way to add serious versatility to your workspace. Drawers hold supplies and equipment of all different sizes, and a large hinged compartment holds larger tools securely. The top chest can also be stored in the bottom cabinet for convenient transportation. The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance. Let this all-steel cabinet help you get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Handles for easy movability
- Aluminum Drawer handles
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs. per drawer
- Top lid with dual gas struts and full length piano hinge for smooth easy opening, security & strength
- EVA drawer liners in all drawers
- High Security locking mechanism
- Superior powder – coated finish offers extra rust protection and durability
- 5” x 2” casters rated at 500 lbs. capacity each (two fixed, two swivel with brake) provide easy movability with stability
- Reinforced base for added strength.
- 11 – drawer mobile base cabinet gives you enough space for all your tools
- Width - 42 Inches
- Depth - 18.5 Inches
- Length - 41.5 Inches
Additional fees apply. The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open at a full 90 degrees for easy access to your gear. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBSD-60A-BLK Black Finish Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More