Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 111
Cubic feet: 12.1
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy tool inventory at a glance
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 59 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 46 lbs
Cubic feet: 4.2
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Aluminum chest dog box. Designed to fit most pickups. With .100 in. heavy duty aluminum that resists rust. Features sturdy locking T-handle. Air vents keep box interior well ventilated with divider included. Ideal for the hunter.
- Ideal for the hunter
- Made of 0.100 in. heavy duty aluminum, designed to fit most pickups
- Features sturdy locking T-handles
- Air vents keep box well ventilated
DB-3636N UWS DB-3636N Northern Dog Box L 36 in. x W 36 in. x H 27 in. - Double Door - Fully Enclosed w/StorageSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Pet Box Truck Features: Designed to Transport Dogs .063 Aluminum To Protect Valued Dogs Stainless Steel T Handle Lock Caring Rail On Top For Convent Handling Insulated Top Compartment Clean Out Ports In Back View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Northern Dog Box.Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular and L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbred boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Two, 2" NPT Reinforced Bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed
- Lockable filler cap coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Safety Fill Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 102 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45-1/4" x 23-1/4" x 23-1/4"
CROSSOVER PROGRADE STEEL TOOLBOX 70"" ProGrade Steel Crossover Low Profile Cross over to a professional grade of toolboxes for your work rig with UWS ProGrade toolboxes. Their Crossover series low-profile truck boxes are as heavy-duty as your work day and they're built 2 in. lower on the bed rail for a better rear-window view and sleek styling. Inside, there are built-in tool trays, screwdriver holders, and a 3-compartment sliding tray to help you work efficiently. Work professionally with tough, reliable, made-in-the-USA UWS ProGrade Crossover toolboxes.Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.