Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Regular Price: $556.97
Special Price: $473.43
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Regular Price: $575.97
Special Price: $489.58
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Single Lid Storage Box opens toward center of truck for ease and convenience
- 3 sliding drawers open toward rear for storage of small tools and equipment
- 0.063 inch aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock provides strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance MicroSeal Stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Available in driver and passenger side modelsLearn More
Regular Price: $565.97
Special Price: $481.08
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 59 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 46 lbs
Cubic feet: 4.2
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Regular Price: $566.97
Special Price: $481.93
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
Regular Price: $546.97
Special Price: $464.93
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 52
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
TOPSIDER PROGRADE STEEL 90"" ProGrade Steel Topsider Top your work truck bed side rail with UWS ProGrade Topsider series toolboxes. ProGrade steel truck boxes expand your tool and equipment storage with rugged, good looking solutions that are USA-made. Topsiders are one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubs fitted with rotary locking systems in stainless steel housings for strength and security. They also offer MicroSeal stripping to keep your tools clean and dry and full-length piano hinges for added theft protection and easier opening and closing. Topsider boxes are given an abrasion and corrosion-resistant DuraCoat powdercoated finish for a longer service life.Learn More
Regular Price: $551.97
Special Price: $469.18
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Silver; Low Profile; Deep; w/Rail. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Regular Price: $555.97
Special Price: $472.58
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 47
Cubic feet: 6.5
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.