Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads
- Self Closing Struts Automatically Close MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- 3 Compartment Sliding Tray
- 2 Built In Tool TraysLearn More
These rugged, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel boxes provide unmatched durability and security on any jobsite. UWS ProGrade chest wedge boxes offer hefty 14-gauge steel tubs, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to keep your tool investment dry and clean. They also offer time-saving solutions like quick-pull handles for one-handed access and tool trays to keep you organized. Outside, the DuraCoat powdercoating protects and resists corrosion for longer service life. UWS ProGrade chest wedge series toolboxes are good solutions to your tool storage problems.Learn More
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Commercial Grade) Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Blue Label - Commercial Grade Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective BriteGard Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Full V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75 :_mage_bind_var_65 x H: 17.5" ; Vol: 12.8 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75 :_mage_bind_var_66; H-2: 12.5"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Our Rhino cross bed boxes allow ample storage underneath with models in Full Lid or Gull Wing.
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handles protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
This box is built with the Gull Wing lids.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 1/4 L: 47
Weight (lbs.): 80
Cubic feet: 10
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Much like standard toolboxes, the chest sits flush against the front of your truck bed to take up as little room as possible. The wedge shape permits it to fit snugly around the wheel wells, freeing up even more space in your truck bed. And the offset hinge allows the insulated lid to open a full 90 degrees without coming into contact with your truck cab. The fully welded base is constructed of heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel for absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. This vibrant black powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design The unique quick-pull handles on this box make it fast and easy to access your equipment. Simply pull one of the handles, and the rigid, foam-filled lid will automatically open a full 90 degrees. These convenient components all serve to make your toolbox more secure as well. The quick-pull handles feature a key lock that is housed in durable, rustproof stainless steel. The lock mechanism inside the box is fully enclosed to prevent any jamming. In the same way that the piano hinge ensures even opening of the lid, it guarantees flush, secure closing as well. With no gaps between the lid and base and no way to get at the lock system, tampering is a thing of the pastLearn More