Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- 60-in Long Piano Box has 48 Cubic Feet of flexible storage space with two full-length, deep heavy-duty shelves
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools.
- Padlocks are not provided
- Door is heavily-reinforced has two full-length deep bolsters and a 12 Gauge bottom flange Body is reinforced with wide flanges to resist pry bars
- Bottom shelf tilts up to easily store bulky equipment in the bottom
- Two gas spring lifts assist with opening or closing the door
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 65
Cubic feet: 12.2
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 23 W: 24 L: 46 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 152Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 130
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
- Bottom roller cabinet for easy portable movement.
- Aluminum corner trim
- Tubular chrome plated side handle on cabinet -Coded lock and keys
- Dual sets of drawer slides on larger drawers
- Full width aluminum drawer pulls
- Ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 100 lb per set -5 x 2 casters (2 swivel with brakes and 2-rigid)
- Foam drawer liner
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- New Armor-Brite tough powder paint finish Learn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 60x24x24)Learn More
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 50 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 20-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 54 :_mage_bind_var_55 x H: 20"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Liquid Transfer Tank, L-Shaped, Front of Truck Bed Location, 85 gallons, Aluminum, Polished, Each UWS aluminum L-shaped liquid transfer tanks offer you matching optional chests for additional storage without filling up the bed of your work truck. These L-shaped tanks safely transport non-flammable liquids on-site for vehicles and equipment. Heavy-duty aluminum alloy provides maximum protection and durability for water or diesel fuels. UWS fits their tanks with commercial-grade vented caps and mounting flanges for the proper ventilation of those liquids. The tanks are available in several gallon capacities and you can choose either beautifully polished diamond tread or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum. No matter which you choose, these tanks will look good and will work as hard as you do! Choose American-made UWS aluminum L-shaped liquid transfer tanks to help you through your workday.Learn More