Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- Dimensions: 36"W x 17 3/8"D x 21 1/2"H
- Weight: 132lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Lock Style: Locking Latch
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in postion when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pull
- Premium drawer liner
- Tool inventory at a glance
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrievalLearn More
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
TBSD-69-DB UWS TBSD-69-DB Tool/Dog Box Combination Single Lid Tool Box L 69 in. x W 19 in. x H 21.5 in. - Silver - Double DoorSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Tool Box/Pet Box Truck Features: Designed to Transport Dogs .063 Aluminum To Protect Valued Dogs Stainless Steel T Handle Lock Caring Rail On Top For Convent Handling Insulated Top Compartment Clean Out Ports In Back View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Tool/Dog Box Combination Single Lid Tool Box.Learn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions48x24x24)Learn More
These Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Single Clamp on curb side only.Learn More
These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the jobsite. Crossover truck boxes are available in polished bright or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! All of these UWS toolboxes provide great looking security with fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel lock handles, a connecting rod enclosure, MicroSeal weatherstripping, and built-in tool trays and holders, depending on your chosen toolbox. Plus, they're available in angled and notched models to accommodate special bed sizes and wheelwells.Learn More
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 22 W: 30 L: 32 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 131Learn More