Nothing is more frustrating than wasting time searching for a tool while in the middle of an important project or repair. Keep your tools, small parts, and work spaces organized with a tool box from Rural King. Rural King offers several different styles of tool boxes to fit your individual needs. Portable tool boxes allow you to take your most essential tools with you on the go so that you're prepared to fix an unexpected problem any time and anywhere. It's all too easy to misplace small parts such as bolts and washers, but compartment storage bins make keeping track of small pieces much easier by organizing them in easy to view spaces.
Larger tool boxes can be used to store all your valuable tools and miscellaneous parts and pieces in a secure and organized fashion. There's no use wasting time returning home for tools when truck tool boxes keep your supplies safe under lock and key while still allowing you to take your work space with you. Rural King also provides a selection of accessories for use with tool boxes. Wheel kits make moving hefty toolboxes around your shop much easier, and replacement locks keep your tools secure. There are also several other organizational and operational accessories available. Rural King has all the tool boxes and tool box accessories your need to turn a disorganized mess into an efficient work space.
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 42" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Delta Steel Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 98 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 106 Gallons
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-02, 252-3-01, or 252.Learn More
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures: 6 3/4" H x 12 1/4" W x 49" L
KARGO MASTER S06000 Side Channel Kit Used On Extended Cab And Crew Cab - Long Bed Trucks With No Camper Or Utility Shell On Truck 13 Ga Steel Tubing Marine-Grade Powder Coat Finish Load Capacity 1700 Lb Includes Mounting HardwareLearn More
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 36 x 10, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More