This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
- Door and Lid are Heavily Reinforced (Resists Break-Ins)
- Bolt Cutter Free Locking System Includes a 12-Gauge Steel Housing - Protects Padlock Shackles from Cutting Tools
- Handles are Recessed - Eliminates Injuries when Lifting Box
- Deep Recesses - Protect Handles from Damage
- Part Number 650990 has "Cut-Out" for Storing Torches Still Attached to TanksLearn More
You not only build or repair, but educate and inform customers. Catalog and literature holders keep information at hand, for your customers or crews.
- Dimensions: 15" H x 13" W x 4 3/4" L
- 6 Bins
- Fits '92 & Newer Full-Size Ford
- Rear Door - Hinged
- 2 Screens