Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Gull Wing Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 60" x W: 20" x H: 12.2" ; Vol: 7.1 cu. ft.
- L-1: 51"; W-1: 17.125"; W-2: 1.44"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 7.2"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $479.97
Special Price: $372.57
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
Regular Price: $388.97
Special Price: $350.07
Underbed Boxes are designed to be mounted on the underside of the frame of medium and heavy-duty work trucks.
They can be used on trailers. Also in many other locations where space is available for storing heavy, bulky equipment.
Mounting brackets are available.
- 360 Degree rain gutter channels protects contents from moisture and debris
- High strength hinge provides maximum strength and durability.
- Three-point locking system
- Lock engages three sides for superior security.
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 36" x 18" x 18"
Regular Price: $415.97
Special Price: $374.37
Dimensions in inches: 70 1/8A x 60 1/8B x 14 1/4C x 9D x 20 1/4E x 20 7/8F x 71G (Click here for dimension reference.)
This Delta Pro Aluminum single lid truck box fits the following fullsize truck models:
- Dodge: Ram Series 1500,2500 and 3500
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except F150 with 4 dr. cab and flaresides
- Ford: 6.5' and 8' long bed F150, F250, F350 except flaresides
- Nissan: All Titan models
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-72-R Single-Lid Series Truck Bed Toolbox with Rails by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Ideal for storing boat, personal water craft (PWC), equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handle protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
Additional fees apply. You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-63A-LP-BLK Black Finish Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
All of these UWS Utility Chest series wedged storage boxes offer fully-foamed lids that open 90 degrees, stainless steel paddle handle locks, connecting rod enclosures, heavy-duty MicroSeal stripping and American craftsmanship. The lids also feature self-closing struts--a real plus when your hands are full! Add storage solutions that are tough and reliable; add UWS Utility Chest series wedged/notched storage boxes to your truck bed.Learn More
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 36"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
Regular Price: $366.97
Special Price: $330.27
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More