- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
$323.97***** Side Channel Kit is Required for Entire Rack. Model 40880: Side Channel KitProduct Features
- For Complete Rack, Side Channels and Feet and Bars Must be Purchased
- Fits Full-Size Chevy, GMC, and Ford Vans and Older Dodge Models (Pre Sprinter)
- Covers Full Length of Van for Maximum Cargo Capacity
- Uses 4 Heavy-Duty 2-inch Diameter Crossbars
- Rear Roller Bar Makes it Easier to Load Heavy or Bulky Items and Protects the Top Edge of Van
- Zinc Epoxy Primed to Resist Corrosion and Rust
- Feet are Coated to Protect Rain Gutter Paint
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
- Available with Black Marine-Grade
- Powedercoat Finish
- Additional Accessories Available
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 54 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
When only the best will do! Tradesman Job Site Boxes are packed with features to last a lifetime.
Job Site Box Features
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Gull Wing Series from UWS is a strong, low-profile cross box that mounts on the truck bed rails. Each side of this box has sturdy, lockable, stainless steel latches, and the inside of the box features a sliding tool tray, convenient side organizers and tool holders. The twin, beveled, gull-wing-style lids are reinforced by injected foam, which provides a solid structure and ensures that the lid closes evenly, allowing the locks to properly align and providing dependable security for your gear. Model TBD-66 Gull Wing Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More