Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 6 Drawers
This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Self-adhesive label strips
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
- Door and Lid are Heavily Reinforced (Resists Break-Ins)
- Bolt Cutter Free Locking System Includes a 12-Gauge Steel Housing - Protects Padlock Shackles from Cutting Tools
- Handles are Recessed - Eliminates Injuries when Lifting Box
- Deep Recesses - Protect Handles from Damage
- Part Number 650990 has "Cut-Out" for Storing Torches Still Attached to TanksLearn More