Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- 60" L X 18.75" W x 18"H
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
Delta CHAMPION GL Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security and weather-resistance for tools and equipment. The combination of our RSL-Rigid Structural Lid, heavy-duty adjustable lid strikers, and high-strength body have created the quality standard for truck boxes in its class.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
- Heavily-reinforced 16-gauge steel construction
- Flat exterior design eliminates exposed handles and improves job safety
- Handle recesses help reduce injuries
- Heavy-duty locking arms support lid
- Superior strength to resists break-ins
- Bolt cutter free locking system
- Super-duty hinge resists forced entry
- Grip Rite channels resist damage
- Rain Drain system protects contents
- Extra-strong bottom bolsters for heavy loads
The TALF568DPBBK is a mid-size Aluminum cross bed truck tool box. Made with a deeper design for additional capacity. This box is made of .060 Aluminum rust resistance material. Available in bright diamond plate or black power coat. Fits most mid-size trucks.
- Allows storage under the box.
- Paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish.
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design.
- Deeper design for additional capacity
- Push button on each end of easy access
- Bright/Black diamond plated finish
- Measures 60-inches (L) “inside flatbed” by 20.5-inches (H) by 15.5-inches (W)
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 37 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 42 Gallons
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: Padlock style, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails Padlock loopLearn More
Ideal for installation in wide truck beds, this Tradesman 15.86 cu. ft. Full-Size Aluminum Truck Box provides ample storage space for transporting important equipment with you on the go.
- Provides portable storage for a variety of equipment and accessories
- Compatible with most wide truck beds
- Durable 3/50 in. powder-coated aluminum construction with a full lid for long-lasting use
- Supports under-box storage 15.86 cu. ft. capacity provides ample storage space for taking equipment with you on the go
DELTA Aluminum Innerside Boxes can be mounted on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Use one or a pair for more storage capacity. Combine two Innersides with a Crossover (Sold Separately) to create a wrap-around storage system. 72". Black.Learn More
Delta Single Lid Crossover models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver's side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid design offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock, and open from the same side.
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust Learn More