A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
DELTA 60" Chest Fuel-N-Tool For 498000 Tank - White DELTA Chest Fits all fullsize short wheelbase trucks. 60" Chest with 6.7 cu. ft. storage space. Dual paddle handles for convenient opening of lid.
Product Listing is for Tool Chest Only, the tank is not includedLearn More
Uws United Welding Services Tbc-42-w Wedge Chest Aluminum Box : Fits in the truck bed with offset hinge so lid can open without rubbing side of truck. Perfect for fifth wheel and gooseneck trailer applications. The bevel is 2 5/8" x 7" high. The notch at lid is 2 1/2" x 3" high. The box has notch for tray. ; ; Cubic Feet Standard: 8.2 ; Number of Locks: 2.Learn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Chest Box; Standard; L 48 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 18 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
The Tradesman 70 in. Black Aluminum Cross-Bed Truck Box has gull-wing lids, each with a push button, for good access to your tools and other belongings. Its design preserves bed space below the box.
- Locking storage for most full size truck beds
- Aluminum with a black powder coat finish
- Gull wing design and Heavy duty push button on each side allows easy access from either side
- Allows for storage under the box
- 1 Piece, no sag base
- Paint electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion