Nothing is more frustrating than wasting time searching for a tool while in the middle of an important project or repair. Keep your tools, small parts, and work spaces organized with a tool box from Rural King. Rural King offers several different styles of tool boxes to fit your individual needs. Portable tool boxes allow you to take your most essential tools with you on the go so that you're prepared to fix an unexpected problem any time and anywhere. It's all too easy to misplace small parts such as bolts and washers, but compartment storage bins make keeping track of small pieces much easier by organizing them in easy to view spaces.
Larger tool boxes can be used to store all your valuable tools and miscellaneous parts and pieces in a secure and organized fashion. There's no use wasting time returning home for tools when truck tool boxes keep your supplies safe under lock and key while still allowing you to take your work space with you. Rural King also provides a selection of accessories for use with tool boxes. Wheel kits make moving hefty toolboxes around your shop much easier, and replacement locks keep your tools secure. There are also several other organizational and operational accessories available. Rural King has all the tool boxes and tool box accessories your need to turn a disorganized mess into an efficient work space.
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
This rust-resistant, heavy-duty rack handles loads up to 1,000 lbs, includes adjustable ladder brackets for ease of use and installs quickly and securely on most vans with rain gutters.
- Heavy-duty, 13-gauge, welded steel construction offers superior strength and durability
- 1-1/2" Square bars provide more load-bearing steel than round models, increasing load capacity
- High-gloss, white powder coat finish and rust-resistant coating add layers of protection
- Adjustable ladder brackets attach to load bars - act as load stops and provide tie-down points
- Quick and easy installation - limited assembly, no cutting
- Carrying capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Must not exceed manufacturer-specified vehicle- or cargo-capacity rating
- Application: most vans with rain gutters
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
All of these UWS Utility Chest series wedged storage boxes offer fully-foamed lids that open 90 degrees, stainless steel paddle handle locks, connecting rod enclosures, heavy-duty MicroSeal stripping and American craftsmanship. The lids also feature self-closing struts--a real plus when your hands are full! Add storage solutions that are tough and reliable; add UWS Utility Chest series wedged/notched storage boxes to your truck bed.Learn More
Additional fees apply. If you need extra storage without the look of an over-the-rail, crossover toolbox, the chest style is a perfect solution. Much like standard toolboxes, the chest will sit flush against the front of the truck bed while the notched and wedged shape allows it to fit around the wheel well, freeing up more space in the truck bed. As two super-duty lift cylinders raise and lower the lid, an offset hinge allows the insulated beveled lid to open up to 90 degrees without coming into contact with the cab. Model TBC-55-WN Wedged and Notched Tool Chest by United Welding Services (UWS) and Thule - Chest Toolbox UtilityLearn More
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
The Tradesman 70 in. Cross-Bed Full-Size Aluminum Tool Box is designed to allow storage under the box and features almost 19 cu. ft. of storage space. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and works well with most full-size trucks.
- Designed to fit most full size trucks
- Aluminum construction
- Over 18 cu. ft. of storage space
- Allows for storage under the box
- Full lid and push button for easy access