- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secure the tank to the mounting brackets.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure and build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 103 gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 109 gallons
- DOT Certified for Diesel and Kerosene
- Length: 59-5/8 Inches
- Width: 31 Inches
- Height: 25 Inches
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force.
- Rotary locking system ratchets lid tight.
- RSL rigid structural lid provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Built in storage on both ends makes a quick and easy access to small tools.
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevents moisture from getting inside.
- Self-rising lid provides provides additional ease of use
- Adjustable lid strikers adjusts to keep the lid locked down tight.
Base Rail Old Model - ShortbedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
The TracRac Base Rail is one of two components used to create a TracRac Sliding Truck Rack System. The TracRac Base Rail is designed for GMC Colorado & Canyon Crew Cab pickup truck and are used in combination with TracRac Overhead Racks.Learn More