- Patented fully foamed lid creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent bending or warping
- Stainless steel lock handles provide strength, security and rust-free product life 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- 0.063 inch aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage
- Self-closing struts automatically close the lid, with slight manual pull, securing the box when hands are full
- 2 built-in tool trays and screwdriver holders add extra strength and rigidity. Lid opens 90 degree for easy loading and unloading of tools and equipments
- 54 inches
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Product DescriptionThis heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails. Learn More
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 42-in long chest provides 9.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space
- One-piece 7-gauge reinforced bolster on both ends reinforces the bottom of the chest to prevent damage if dropped
- Bolsters are pre-tapped for installing optional heavy-duty casters
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 60
Cubic feet: 4.5
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (524-5-01)
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-72-R Single-Lid Series Truck Bed Toolbox with Rails by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More