Nothing is more frustrating than wasting time searching for a tool while in the middle of an important project or repair. Keep your tools, small parts, and work spaces organized with a tool box from Rural King. Rural King offers several different styles of tool boxes to fit your individual needs. Portable tool boxes allow you to take your most essential tools with you on the go so that you're prepared to fix an unexpected problem any time and anywhere. It's all too easy to misplace small parts such as bolts and washers, but compartment storage bins make keeping track of small pieces much easier by organizing them in easy to view spaces.
Larger tool boxes can be used to store all your valuable tools and miscellaneous parts and pieces in a secure and organized fashion. There's no use wasting time returning home for tools when truck tool boxes keep your supplies safe under lock and key while still allowing you to take your work space with you. Rural King also provides a selection of accessories for use with tool boxes. Wheel kits make moving hefty toolboxes around your shop much easier, and replacement locks keep your tools secure. There are also several other organizational and operational accessories available. Rural King has all the tool boxes and tool box accessories your need to turn a disorganized mess into an efficient work space.
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Volume: 50 Gallon Capacity
- L-Shape Design
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Delta Steel Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 98 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 106 Gallons
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP-BLK Black Finish Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Steel models have Armor-Brite white or diamond black finish Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Fits 42" Shelves.
- 62" Height
- 8 Dividers