Nothing is more frustrating than wasting time searching for a tool while in the middle of an important project or repair. Keep your tools, small parts, and work spaces organized with a tool box from Rural King. Rural King offers several different styles of tool boxes to fit your individual needs. Portable tool boxes allow you to take your most essential tools with you on the go so that you're prepared to fix an unexpected problem any time and anywhere. It's all too easy to misplace small parts such as bolts and washers, but compartment storage bins make keeping track of small pieces much easier by organizing them in easy to view spaces.
Larger tool boxes can be used to store all your valuable tools and miscellaneous parts and pieces in a secure and organized fashion. There's no use wasting time returning home for tools when truck tool boxes keep your supplies safe under lock and key while still allowing you to take your work space with you. Rural King also provides a selection of accessories for use with tool boxes. Wheel kits make moving hefty toolboxes around your shop much easier, and replacement locks keep your tools secure. There are also several other organizational and operational accessories available. Rural King has all the tool boxes and tool box accessories your need to turn a disorganized mess into an efficient work space.
- Features one or two clasps for locking
- Removable tray
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 11.75" W x 10.25" H
For use with the following Weather Guard Boxes:
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Saddle Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Pork Chop Boxes
- All Model-Color-01 Series Saddle, backwards compatible with Model-Color series and some R-Model series from 6/93 to present
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Chests
Fits Hi-Side and Underbed BoxesLearn More
Looking for parts and supplies won’t slow you down with new and re-engineered Red Zone van storage accessories. Organizers and holders keep frequently used items in easy reach for maximum productivity.
- Customized organization for supplies and tools
- Heavy duty 18 gauge steel construction makes for tough, long lasting accessories
- Powder Coat finish provides durability
- Easy to install to shelf end panels, bulkheads, and door
Dimensions: 26" H x 14" W x 6" LLearn More
Mounts to model 1908 Heavy Duty PROTECT-A-RAIL® Cab Protector.Learn More