- Complete high-quality outfit includes everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas
- Comes with empty #3 oxygen cylinder (80cf) and empty #3 acetylene cylinder (75cf)
- Also includes cylinder cart, Victor UL listed medium-duty torch outfit with flashback arresters, cutting attachment, welding torch, brazing/welding tip, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, 20-ft. twin hose, tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
- Includes large #4 Thoroughbred oxygen (125cf) and acetylene (145cf) cylinders, heavy-duty welding cart, Victor Fire Power 250 torch outfit with tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
Never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Provides approx 2 hr. burn time when matched with the same size acetylene cylinder, using an oxyacetylene cutting torch.Learn More
The Thoroughbred GasPony3 Welding and Cutting Outfit provides everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas. Never pay cylinder lease or rental fees again! Gas exchange available nationwide. U.S.A. Tip Type: Brazing/welding, Regulator Included: Yes, Hose Length (ft.): 20.
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $11.19
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Specially formulated to operate with small 208/230 volt AC welders. Size: 1/8". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
- Victor Compatible Acetylene Cutting Tip
- 1-101 Heavy Duty
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grindingLearn More
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is quick and easy to install on the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP and 16 gauge (1.6 mm) up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) with the Handler® 190.
The SpoolRunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is great for Aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 210MVP and Handler® 190 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. This unit is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Easily accessible drive rolls
- Screw-style drive roll tension adjustment
- Spring-loaded tension-release arm for easy wire loading
- Internal adjustment for spool hub tension
- Clear spool cover: keeps wire clean, allows easy visibility of wire supply.
- Threaded Nozzle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel and stainless wires.
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires
- Welding Output Rating: 150 A at 60% Duty Cycle
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Wire Speed: 115-715 IPM; 4.1 to 20.4 mpm
- Spool Size Capacity: 4 in (102 mm)
- Dimensions: H: 11 1/2 in (291 mm), W: 2 1/4 in (57 mm), L: 8 in (203 mm)
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Cable Size: 4/0
- Stud Size: 1/2"
- Qty - 2