1/16" rosin core solder (1/4 Lbs/.113 Kg). 60% Tin, 40% Lead. Ideal for electrical wiring connections because its residues are non-conductive. Will not cause deterioration or malfunction of electrical connections. Tensile Strength: 6900 PSI. Melting point: 375° F (190° C).Learn More
The Handler 125 EZ has Hobart’s unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ comes ready to weld 18 gauge–3/16 in mild steel with .030 in (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire so no shielding gas bottle is required. Also designed to use .035 in (0.9 mm) flux cored wire with a .035 in (0.9 mm) contact tip.
- Operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel to be welded and he's ready to weld. One knob adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed.
- Max output of 125 amps allows you to weld 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever provides positive feed with adjustable tension plus easy accessibility to thread new wire
- Short circuit protection protects unit against current overload
- Self-resetting thermal overload protects power transformer to ensure reliability
- Self-resetting motor protection protects wire feed system from overload, no fuses to change or circuit breaker buttons to reset
- Comfortable H-9A gun, 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Spare .030 in (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Owner's manual with parts lists, installation, operation, and maintenance guidelines
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC, 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 15 CSA Rating
- kVA: 2.9 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW: 2.5 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- MIG Wire - .024", 10 lb. Spool
- Steel wire
- 1 Year Warranty
Campbell Hausfeld This stainless steel shoe handle wire brush is ideal for cleaning welds. Its steel bristles are strong and allow for a comfortable use for you because you don't have to worry about scrubbing too hard.
Dimensions: -Weight: 0.4 lbs..-Dimensions: 10.31'' H X 1.25'' W X 2.25'' D. Warranty: -Warranty: 1 year limited.Learn More
This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 5/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
- Safety glasses that are stylish, durable, light, and flexible for easy fit.
- 99.9% UV protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety spec.