These plated-steel clamps feature very strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections. The heavy-duty clamp jaws are connected with a copper woven shunt which allows both jaws to ground the electrical current (#770030 only). Circular-shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes.
- 300 Amp
- 2 inch jaw opening
- Up to 1/0 cable
Features dual (PSI/kPa) scales. Air/Oxygen Low/Line Pressure Gauge (0 to 200 PSI)Learn More
The drive-deck operates with an independent motor to provide consistent wire speed. The plug-in torch offers a trigger activated arc which allows precise weld placement. All of the welders can weld in flux-core or MIG. Great for repairs, projects, metal fabrication, and light production.
- Steel powder coated case with oversized handle
- Five heat settings to match metal thickness
- Heavy-duty drive deck for consistent wire speed
- Robust capacitor provides smoother arc and less spatter
- Professional cold torch
- Welders include two extra contact tips and flux-core wire
- Weld with flux-core or MIG wire MIG wire requires hose kit WC803700AJ (Sold Separately)
- 120V Flux Welder with Wire and 2 Extra Nozzles - WG3080
- Flux Wire
- (2) Contact Tips
- Professional Torch
- Ground Clamp
- 8-ft Torch Cable
- 8-ft Ground Cable
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
Made from solid copper, outside edge of bolt terminal is sealed to reduce corrosion.
- Wire Size: 1
- Stud Size: 3/8"
- Qty - 2
- Standard Welding Helmet
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Drop down ratchet headgear allows you to nod helmet into place
- Fully assembled, includes 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch shade number 10 safety and cover lenses
- ANSI-Z87 approved lenses
The MT 200 is an all brass pencil tip torch. This torch delivers a fine, concentrated flame for pinpoint heating. The adjustable flame knob allows for flame control and fuel economy. This torch comes in a kit that includes a 14.1 oz. disposable propane fuel cylinder.
- Brass pencil tip burner
- Replaceable orifice
- Adjustable flame knob for economy and control
- Solid brass valve body for durability
- Concentrated flame for pinpoint heating
- Includes 14.1 Oz. disposable propane cylinder
- Use with propane fuel only
- Traditional All Brass Torch
- 14.1 oz. Propane Cylinder
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)