Features dual (PSI/kPa) scales. Air/Oxygen Low/Line Pressure Gauge (0 to 200 PSI)Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
WATERWELD will plug or seal practically anything that leaks. It will patch holes and cracks, and mend almost anything that is broken. It is excellent for rebuilding or fabricating parts, and as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, fiberglass, masonry, ceramics, PVC and ABS. Permanently repair holes, gouges, cuts ... even seals rot in fiberglass and wood. Cures under water. Safe for use on lines carrying potable water. We should really call this amazing product "The Miracle Welder," because you can use it to plug holes and make permanent repairs under water and in gas tanks -- while they're still leaking. No exaggeration -- this is the best epoxy putty you can use.
How Does It Work?
WATERWELD can be applied under water; surfaces to be repaired do not need to be clean and dry. WATERWELD putty "mushrooms" through and around holes, grabbing the edges to hold securely, then hardening for a permanent seal.
WATERWELD is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation for use with potable water (meaning you can drink safely from fresh water pipes or utinsels repaired with it).
How to Use J-B Weld Water Weld
Use WATERWELD as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Packaged in a single cylinder, you simply cut off as much of the material as you need, twist and knead with your fingers until color is uniform with no streaks, apply immediately to surface to be repaired, and remove excess with soap.
WATERWELD can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stays pliable for about 2 minutes after mixing, sets in just 20 minutes, and cures fully in just a few hours. It's water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistent; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations, and withstands temperatures up to 300° F. WATERWELD is super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use. Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
What Does It Bond To?
Virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
3/8" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-3). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More
7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod. 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 70-110.
- Welds 1/8" to 3/8" mild steel
- Ideal for joints with poor fit-up and general repair work
- Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition
- 7014 Fast Fill 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- Recommended welding current from 70-110
Get the range and power to handle many Stick welding and hard surfacing jobs. The 205 AC has up to 205 amps output. With the Accu-Set infinite amperage control, weld time increases up to 100% with decreased output.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- High 100% duty cycle rating (90 Amps AC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Max. 80 Open-circuit voltage assists with arc starting and arc stability
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) electrode cable with heavy-duty holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) primary cable with plug
- 1 Phase
- AC Stick
- Rated Output at 25 VAC: 165 A at 20% Duty Cycle 50/60 Hz
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Welding Amperage Range: 30 - 205 A
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 230 V: 47.5
- H: 18 3/4 in (476 mm)
- W: 12 3/4 in (323 mm)
- D: 17 1/2 in (445 mm)
- Net Weight: 83 lb (38 kg)
- Victor Compatible #2 Welding Tip
- Type 13 Light / Medium Duty.
- For use with Hobart torch kits - 770500 & 770502
- 1/16" - 1/8"