A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $479.99
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $34.99
Welding is a great profession and a respectable hobby. It's an incredibly useful skill to learn and is often vital in today's world. It's also dangerous.
Protect yourself with Fusion Solar's auto-darkening helmet. Unlike the old-style of helmets, this helmet's view port is light enough to see through before you start welding. You no longer have to get ready to weld, stop and pull your helmet down, and then weld. There's no break in work with this helmet. As you start to weld the helmet automatically darkens to protect your eyes. When you stop welding, the lightens up again so you can see clearly. The transition from light to dark is is an astonishing 1/25,000th of a second, keeping your eyes safe from any UV damage. The padded interior provides comfort while you wear it. It also comes with several different designs, including the patriotic eagle, camo, skull, and black.
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
- Patriotic Eagle
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
Low-fuming bronze gas welding rods are made of copper/tin alloy to produce a rod that flows easily, joins a variety of metals including cast and malleable iron, galvanized steel, bronze, copper and steel. These rods have a melting point of 1630° F and produce strong joints up to 63,000 PSI tensile strength. Available in 1 lb. packs.
- 3/32" Diameter.
- 18" Length.
- Qty: 8
Lightweight flame retardant cotton welding jacket with long sleeves and heavy duty snaps provides excellent coverage in a warm environment. X-Large.Learn More
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 250ci is powered by standard household current (115 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 250ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- No pressurized gas cylinders to transport
- No worries about running out of gas on the job
- No expense for gas refills... ever
The AirForce™ 250ci comes ready to cut out of the box, with extra replacement tips and a convenient cable management strap for easy transportation. Just pull the trigger and cut.
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-25 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Built-in piston-driven air compressor
- HP-25 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord with 115 VAC plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle: 12 A at 110 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 325 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120 V - 20
- kVA - 2.4
- kW - 2.0
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: Preset with Built-in Compressor
- H: 10 in (254 mm)
- W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
- D: 13 in (330 mm)
- Net Weight: 250ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
- Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Lightweight flame retardant cotton welding jacket with long sleeves and heavy duty snaps provides excellent coverage in a warm environment. Welding Jacket XXLLearn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 4-1/2 x 5-1/4"