Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More
- Flame Temp: 3200° F
- Powered By Butane
- Easy to Use
- Wind Resistant
- Unit Produces an Adjustable Flame
- Viewing Window and a Light for Better Visibility
- Bendable And Shapeable For Lighting Pilot Lights, Igniting Grills, Starting Campfires, and Lighting Candles
- Meets CPSC Requirements
#2 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
#4 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.