The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rating)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
#4 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
Genuine American deerskin, multi-purpose glove with padded palm and reinforced thumb. Washable and dry low. X-Large.Learn More
Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More
This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
- Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart Airforce 250ci Plasma Cutter.
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 5/32". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More