The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.Summary
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
The Metal Man AB1300S Auto-Darkening welding helmet is built for the hobby welder. This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity and delay. The adjustable head gear makes it a comfortable fit. With ANSI and CSA approval, the Metal Man Hobbyist helmet is safe and functional at a value price.
- Viewing Area 3.86 in. x 1.73 in.
- Variable Shade Control 9 to 13
- Auto On/Off
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Delay
- Switching Time 1/10,000 second
- Solar Power Supply
- Low Amp to 10 Amp
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16
- ANSI and CSA Approval
- 5 Point Adjustment Head Gear
$1.9950 Amp Copper Plated Tune-Up Clamps. Fine quality, copper plated battery and tune up replacement clip. With red and black insulators. Sold by the pair. Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
$3.99High impact polycarbonate lenses. Anti-fog coating. Non-slip rUbber nose piece. Scratch-resistant lenses. Wrap-around design that hugs the face. Non-slip temples. 99.9% UV protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1 2003. Learn More
The BernzoMatic trigger-started cast aluminum torch head light is a self-igniting high-temperature torch head designed for easy operation. Simply pull the trigger for ignition, and release it to turn off. This head produces a swirl flame and burns propane or mapp gas. Pressure regulation allows the flame to burn in any direction and ensures consistent performance. Even while the flame burns, the replaceable brass tip stays cool. The stainless steel burn tube, cast aluminum body, and brass burn tip are constructed for durability. The BernzoMatic torch head weighs 1.3 pounds.Learn More
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 10lb. Spool