$3.99Ruby Fluid soldering and tinning flux. Plumbers, workers in brass, copper, tin, steel, and stained-glass will achieve superior results with this easy to use product. Produce strong, neat, durable joints. Ruby fluid allows solder to flow in a thin film. Adheres quickly and stays where it is applied. Available in paste or liquid. Learn More
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 1/8". 5b. Plastic.Learn More
Regular Price: $749.99
Special Price: $637.49
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce 12ci is powered by standard household voltage (115 VAC) and comes ready to cut right out of the box—just pull the trigger. It excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8-inch mild steel, and can even sever 1/4-inch mild steel. The built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- No pressurized gas cylinders to transport
- No worries about running out of gas on the job
- No expense for gas refills... ever
The AirForce 12ci comes ready to cut out of the box, with extra replacement tips and a convenient cable management strap for easy transportation. Just pull the trigger and cut.
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability in a compact, lightweight package. Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- XT12R Torch - The XT12R torch is designed for increased comfort with an ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Cooling Circuit - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- 12 ft. XT12R Hand-Held Torch
- 12 ft. Work Cable with Clamp
- Extra Consumables
- 7 ft. Power Cord with Plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle: 12 A at 110 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 375 VDC
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120 V - 20
- kVA - 2.27
- kW - 2.0
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: Preset with Built-in Compressor
- H: 10 in (254 mm)
- W: 8 1/4 in (210 mm)
- D: 13 in (330 mm)
- Net Weight: 12ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
- Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Our flagship product, J-B WELD is the world's finest cold-weld compound. It's a remarkably easy, convenient, and inexpensive alternative to welding, soldering, and brazing. J-B WELD is the smart way to repair something ... and for literally pennies per use. When welding or soldering is out of the question due to cost, down time for repairs, or technical/environmental considerations, J-B WELD is the answer.
How to use JB Weld
Use J-B WELD as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Squeeze out equal portions from the black and red tubes. Mix thoroughly. Clean surface to be bonded. Apply J-B WELD, and let it cure. That's all there is to it!
Like metal, J-B WELD can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted. It stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours. It's water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistent; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations, and withstands temperatures up to 500° F. J-B WELD is super strong, non-toxic, and safe to use. Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
What does JB Weld Bond to?
Virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.Learn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
Regular Price: $3,299.99
Special Price: $2,804.99
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise. All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just under 4 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time
Skill Level: Moderate
- Rated Output at 25V:
- 225 A at 100% Duty Cycle
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80
- Welding Amperage Range:
- 40 - 225 A DC
- Single-Phase Generator Power: 11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 Vac; 9500 watts continuous while not welding
- H: 28 in (711 mm)
- W: 20 in (508 mm)
- D: 41 in (1041 mm)
- Net Weight: Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)
Customer would be required to pay for the liftgate service, if needed on the shipping costs.Learn More
This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 5lb Plastic.Learn More
DWC1 - Deluxe Welding Cart
The Metal Man deluxe welding cabinet provides an integrated all-in-one solution for a portable welder or plasma cutter applications. Designed for equipment to sit on top of cabinet, and a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories, along with hooks that provide easy access to welding cables.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.3" x 17.6" x 33.5"
- 7" rear wheels
- 2 locking front casters
- Steel construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Ball Bearing Drawer Sides