EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
- .035 inch Wire Feed Contact tip, contains 4 pieces
- Contact Tips (4 pcs.)
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce™ 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- Input Power - 208-230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at just over half the weight of prior model (AirForce 625). Weighs only 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8 to 5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-70 torch with 16.5ft (5m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft. (3 m) power cord with 230 VAC, 50 A plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 700i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
- No. 2 Stick Cable Set, 50 ft
- Consists of 50 ft No. 2 electrode cable with holder, and 50 ft work cable with 2 clamps.
- 200 A, 100% duty cycle.
Rigid 50mm dual cup eye goggles come with #5 shade for acetylene welding. Compact design with elastic headband provides years of trouble-free eye protection.Learn More