Curved (Wood) Handle Carbon Steel Wire Scratch Brush With 1-1/2" Metal Scraper. 13-11/16" overall length (OAL) x .014 carbon steel wire x 3x19 rows.Learn More
Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More
- Auto darkening lens darkens to shade #10 in 1/25,000 second
- Ratchet size adjustment gives an exact fit for quick comfort
- Solar Powered
- 2" x 4 1/4" lens includes two clear covers to protect the shaded lens from weld splatter
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More