- Standard Welding Helmet
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Drop down ratchet headgear allows you to nod helmet into place
- Fully assembled, includes 2 inch x 4-1/4 inch shade number 10 safety and cover lenses
- ANSI-Z87 approved lenses
- Victor Compatible Acetylene Cutting Tip
- 1-101 Heavy Duty
- Flux Core Wire - .030", 2 lb. Spool
- 1 Year Warranty
3/8" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-3). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More
For repair in all positions of materials with 55%-nickel cast iron. This electrode produces welds with higher strengths and ductility than the straight nickel electrodes. Deposits are machinable, but harder and more resistant to cracks and abrasion than high-nickel welds. AC/DC (electrode positive). Preheating is mandatory on cast iron.
- Size: 1/8".
The MT 200 C is an all brass pencil tip torch. This torch delivers a fine, concentrated flame for pinpoint heating. The adjustable flame knob allows for flame control and fuel economy. Great for soldering pipe, soft solder, thawing pipes, lighting pilots and grills, and removing paint, tile, and putty.
- Brass pencil tip burner
- Replaceable orifice
- Adjustable flame knob for economy and control
- Solid brass valve body for durability
- Concentrated flame for pinpoint heating
- Use with propane fuel only