This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
The Hobart AirForce 27i Plasma Cutter with 16ft Torch (500565) is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 115 or 230 VAC power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP). Cut faster and more precise than Oxy Fuel. Thanks to a smaller heat-affected zone you have less warping as well.Features:
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 400). Weighs only 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outletof 6 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-50 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-50 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord with 115/230 VAC, 20 A MVP plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- 115 VAC, 15 amp circuit, single phase
- 230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 1/8". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 25 lb. Carton 5/32".Learn More
Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 1/8". 5b. Plastic.Learn More