TTWC1 - Triple Tier Welding Cart
The Metal Man Three-Tier Welding cart puts the welder controls at a comfortable working height and has storage shelves for all your tools and accessories. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 6-1/2 inch diameter cylinder and comes with two securement chains to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.
- Top Shelf = 11 x 17
- Middle Shelf = 11 x 15
- Bottom Shelf = 11 x 17 plus 10 x 11 tray for the bottle
- Clearance between the Bottom Shelf and the Middle Shelf is 12 inches
- Clearance between the Middle Shelf and the Top Shelf Starts at 8 inches and goes down to 7 inches. The top shelf is slanted and that is why the clearance reduces
Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 12" Heavy Duty, 120 mm throat.Learn More
The dual gauge regulator comes with a hose and connects directly to shielding gas. It allows the gas to be regulated during MIG welding. This accessory is perfect to complete the MIG-ready WG3080 welder, or as a replacement for the WG3090 or WG4130.Learn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.Learn More
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
#9 Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 4-1/2" x 5-1/4", Glass.Learn More
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
The MT 200 C is an all brass pencil tip torch. This torch delivers a fine, concentrated flame for pinpoint heating. The adjustable flame knob allows for flame control and fuel economy. Great for soldering pipe, soft solder, thawing pipes, lighting pilots and grills, and removing paint, tile, and putty.
- Brass pencil tip burner
- Replaceable orifice
- Adjustable flame knob for economy and control
- Solid brass valve body for durability
- Concentrated flame for pinpoint heating
- Use with propane fuel only