Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .024"
- 2lb. Spool
Genuine American deerskin, multi-purpose glove with padded palm and reinforced thumb. Washable and dry low. X-Large.Learn More
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
The IronMan™ 230 is a total redesign of the full-size MIG platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value. It delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the new IronMan™ 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The IronMan™ 230 easily runs aluminum – just add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2".
For improved feedability with aluminum wires or for extended reach with other wires add the Hobart 3545-20 spool gun with its 20 ft. cable length.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum welding with optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun, also provides extended reach with other wires
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Infinite wire feed speed control for precise adjustment of penetration and weld bead shape
- Comes complete with 200 amp gun and built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Unique spool hub makes changing from 2, 10, 33 and 45 lb. wires spools a snap with a tool-less brake tension knob and automatic wire alignment
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Reversible drive rolls: two grooves for two wire sizes on one drive roll. Decreases spare parts and changeover time
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Aluminum wire drive system delivers 0 – 700 IPM wire feed speed
- 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) gas hose with fitting
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary input cable with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- .030/.035 in. dual groove drive roll
- Extra contact tips
- Built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 175 A at 25.5 VDC
- Current Range: 30 - 250 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 35 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 0 - 700 IPM
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 200 V - 37
- 230 V - 32.5
- kVA - 7.4
- kW - 6.3
- H: 31 ½ in. (800 mm)
- W: 18 7/8 in (479 mm)
- D: 36 1/2 in (927 mm)
- Net Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
- No. 2 Stick Cable Set, 50 ft
- Consists of 50 ft No. 2 electrode cable with holder, and 50 ft work cable with 2 clamps.
- 200 A, 100% duty cycle.
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- .035" Wire Diameter.
- 2lb. Spool.
Curved (Wood) Handle Carbon Steel Wire Scratch Brush With 1-1/2" Metal Scraper. 13-11/16" overall length (OAL) x .014 carbon steel wire x 3x19 rows.Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 5/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More