Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .024"
- 10lb. Spool
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
The Handler® 125 operates off 115-volt household current. Comes ready to weld without shielding gas using .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) flux cored wire. This welder is equipped with a built-in gas valve, and with the addition of a regulator, you're ready to MIG weld with .023-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire. Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% CO2) on 24 gauge - 1/8 in steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter. Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16-12 gauge stainless steel.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire
- .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.9 mm) self-shielded flux cored wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
Power: CV, DC and 1 Phase
Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
Material Thickness: Welds 20 gauge up to 3/16 inch
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC; 60 A at 20 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 125 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 26 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50 - 400 IPM; 120 - 480 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz: 115 V 20 (15 CSA Rating); kVA 2.9 (2.2 CSA Rating) kW 2.5 (1.77 CSA Rating)
Shaded replacement lens for 770118. For cutting and grinding.Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 1/8". 25lb. Carton.Learn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Specially formulated to operate with small 208/230 volt AC welders. Size: 1/8". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Size: 1/8". 5b. Plastic.Learn More