This tool features an 1/8"-round lead in silver. It fits into a metal gravity feed pencil with a pushbutton to release and feed the lead to the tip. Excellent for marking black steel. Round lead marker with 6 silver refillsLearn More
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 1/8". 10lb. Plastic.Learn More
The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
Part # 2, replacement Tip for Hobart AirForce 400 Plasma CutterLearn More
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .035"
- 10lb. Spool
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
These plated-steel clamps feature very strong springs for excellent clamping power and superior electrical connections. The heavy-duty clamp jaws are connected with a copper woven shunt which allows both jaws to ground the electrical current (#770030 only). Circular-shaped jaw inserts help for clamping onto irregular shapes.Learn More
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce™ 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- Input Power - 208-230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at just over half the weight of prior model (AirForce 625). Weighs only 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8 to 5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-70 torch with 16.5ft (5m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft. (3 m) power cord with 230 VAC, 50 A plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 700i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)