Mild steel copper-coated oxy-acetylene gas welding rods are made of high-quality carbon steel of uniform and tightly controlled analysis. These rods have a melting point of 2750° F and produce quality welds of up to 65,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal general purpose rod for welding all low-carbon steels. Available in 1 lb. packs.
- 1/8" Diameter.
- 18" Length.
- Qty: 8
Replacement 1/2" slip-on Welding Nozzle.
- Hobart Handler #'s 125, 125EZ, 135, 140, 175, 180, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP
- IronMan 210
- Trek 180 and similar Millermatic welders
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders. Size: 1/8". 25lb. Carton.Learn More
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
Replacement plastic protective lens for Hobart XVX series (Hobart’s 770627 and 770584) Auto Darkening Helmets. Includes 5 outside and 2 inside plastic lens.Learn More
This 18 ounce fiberglass welding blanket provides superior protection for areas and surfaces that would normally be exposed during the welding process. The blanket is extra soft and pliable and includes brass grommets. This heat-treated blanket is 100% asbestos free and withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a convenient reusable storage bag. Package also includes important safety tips for properly storing and using this product. Size is 4 feet by 6 feet.Learn More
This completely portable lightweight oxy-acetylene cutting and welding outfit weighs less than 32 lbs. and is ready to go where you need it. Compact design stores easily for road travel or when not in use. Ideal for general maintenance, farming, shop, and home use. All brass Oxygen and Acetylene regulators provide efficient and dependable control of gasses. Ergonomically balanced high density polyethylene carrier is extremely durable and includes hose wrap and covered accessories storage compartment. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Size 1 MC Style 10cf Acetylene Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Size 1 20cf Oxygen Cylinder (New & Empty)
- (1) Tank Wrench (single function)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 12.5’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Plastic Tote (Black) with Hose Wrap
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) New Cylinder Information Sheet